Kitchen Open Resource Page
Have you read Kitchen Open by Jamie Jack? Here are the resources mentioned in the book. And a few more!
Due to the constantly evolving restaurant situation during the COVID-19 pandemic, I will update the resources listed and adding more. Check back often!
Do YOU have anything you’d like me to add to the book itself, any of the resources on this page, or even a new resources that I create?
FREE “We’re Open” social media graphics, 60+ with variations for the takeout, curbside pickup, delivery, and online ordering.
Do you know other business owners who AREN’T in the restaurant business? I can create a custom cover for their Facebook pages, too!
Guides, Checklists, Videos, Etc.
Guide for Owners: “Hire” Your Employee to Run Your Facebook Page — Coming Soon!
Videos — YouTube Playlist — In Progress
- The Importance of Updating Your Google Listing
- Updating Your Yelp Listing
- A Tour of the Static Parts of Your Facebook Page — and What They Should Be
- How to Assign Page Roles on Facebook
- How to Boost a Post on Facebook
- How to Create a Custom Audience on Facebook
- How to Change Facebook Tab Order So Important Stuff is On Top
- How to Find Check-Ins on Facebook
Resources by Chapter
Chapter 7: Static Parts of FB Page
Chapter 8: Changing Content of FB Page
Chapter 9: FB Special Features
Chapter 10: Other Social Media
Chapter 11: Your Priority Goal List